Bryan Kearney LIVE @ Escap3 Festival 2009

Powrót do Sety

Bryan Kearney LIVE @ Escap3 Festival 2009

Postprzez BryanKearney 06 sie 2009, 16:09

Hey guys,

A lot of people have been asking about the availability of my set from Sunrise but have yet to find out if it was recorded or not. Fortunately 2FM were at the Escape Festival last weekend and they managed to do a live recording of my set and it is now available for you all to download. The set is similar to the one i played on the Sunday night at Sunrise and i'm really happy with how the set went. There is a couple of minor skips in the recording towards the end of the set but nevermind that and hopefully you will enjoy this set :)

Industrialyzer - Natural Taste (Bryan Kearney's Sunrise Intro)
Dustin Zahn - Stranger To Stability (Len Faki Podium Remix / Bryan Kearney's RAW Rework)
Odessa Soundfreaks - Coldwave (DJ Anali Remix)
Bryan Kearney - Stupid
Industrialyzer - One Way Or The Other (Bryan Kearney's Heads Down Edit)
Mix Factory - Take Me Away (Bryan Kearney's Planet Love MakeOver)
Mauro Picotto - Iguana (Joint Operations Centre Remix)
Bootek - Warrior's Dance (Bryan Kearney Edit)
Fonzarelli - Moonlight Party (Bryan Kearney's Thank You For The Sunrise Rework)
The Prodigy - Charly (Joint Operations Centre Remix)
Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto Remix / Bryan Kearney Edit)
Timmy & Tommy vs Morgan Page - Full Tilt Down The Longest Road (Joint Operations Centre Remix / Bryan Kearney MASH-UP)
Phlash - Frantic Theme (Bryan Kearney's Planet Love Remix)
John O'Callaghan - Broken (Bryan Kearney Remix)
Sean Tyas - Rulebook (Bryan Kearney's Out The Window Remix)
Mojado - Kaktus (Joint Operations Centre Remix / Bryan Kearney's Kaktaub Edit)

http://rapidshare.com/files/264395829/B ... l_2009.mp3

Thanks and hopefully you enjoy the set :)
Bryan
BryanKearney

Re: Bryan Kearney LIVE @ Escap3 Festival 2009

Postprzez Tulipan aka Nexus 06 sie 2009, 16:42

download in proceed :)

thanks for sharing, absolutely hard and wicked stuff as always, some tracks crashing and burning speackers, espacially my favorite Mix Factory - Take Me Away (Bryan Kearney's Planet Love MakeOver) !!
Kod: Zaznacz cały
peterhol9: ojjj tutaj nie ściągniesz nic niestety :( tutaj za to poczytasz o niezłych imprezach, ciastkach i ... wkleisz sety, których i tak nikt nie przesłucha :D :D
Tulipan aka Nexus
bania trwa nadal!

Postprzez JohnnyKnoxville 06 sie 2009, 22:27

Tulipan aka Nexus napisał(a):espacially my favorite Mix Factory - Take Me Away (Bryan Kearney's Planet Love MakeOver)
And My :P

Bryan wicked Tracklist \o/ I'm curious practically about every tune \o/ Especially John O'Callaghan - Broken (Bryan Kearney Remix), Bryan Kearney - Stupid.... I've listen from another user that You play Your new remix for Broken on Sunrise, and fucking wonder how it is ?? :P I was at the event, but for health reasons had to leave earlier, before Your set :-( So I can't forgive this, because last year You smash all the people \o/

Using the occasion.. I have one question for one of your older edit/remix, I mean Tony De Vit - I Don't Care (Bryan Kearney's Simple Edit). For me It is one of Your best work, and I'm wonder why do you play it so rarely ???? :-( This track killing me for every time when I have listen to it \o/

Thx for Your posts... \o/ We really appreciate it \o/ You're Big person \o/
skromnie :P
John Askew - The Witch
Rory James - Memory Flush (The Viceroy remix)
The Viceroy & KOTO - The Horror
Iio - Rapture (Ian Betts Rework)
Tony De Vit - I Don't Care (Lee Haslam's Tech Trance Remix)
Liquid Soul - Global Illumination (McMahon & Marcuscha Remix)
McMahon & Marcuscha - Act Like You Know !!!! \o/
Sash - Mysterious Times (John Dopping Remix) !!!! \o/
John Dopping - Cognition !!!! \o/
Nick Sentience feat. DJ Kristian - Threshold
Kaeno & Denzo - North Star (Des Mcmahon Remix)
JohnnyKnoxville
John Askew fan

Postprzez sector 07 sie 2009, 10:28

Bryan, thanks for your post. Quality set as always. Now we have something to remind us Sunrise, and something to listen to before next party!
As always very nice tracklist and very very good speed 140 bpm. Like Johnny said, do not never slow down!

btw:
Sean Tyas - Rulebook (Bryan Kearney's Out The Window Remix), its awesome. I love that one! Good job Bryan!
Mauro Picotto - Iguana (Joint Operations Centre Remix) (and The Prodigy - Charly (Joint Operations Centre Remix)) \o/ \o/ O'Callaghan is crazy. Under Joint Operations Centre he is making the best tracks and remixes. He should stop releasing in Armada and just stick to Discover Records. I hope, that his new Subculture compilation will sounds more less like that kind of tracks.

Bryan, just remember, feel free to post when you will have something new! :moonwalk: :yay: :dontworry:
sector
the king of bongo!

Postprzez BryanKearney 07 sie 2009, 15:29

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

John is an amazing producer at whatever he makes, incredible.

That set is 143 bpm :)

I won't be slowing down :)
BryanKearney

Postprzez Stelmach 11 sie 2009, 7:47

Hi mate!
As usual, full of congratulations and approvals for your set! Bootek - Warrior's Dance with vocal of RT Project hardcore massive tune I feel the best from your set!

This evening I'll upload some photos of our party which took place this weekend in Parczew with your friends from UK: Sly One, Jurrane, Oli Wilson and Steve Allen - it was an amazing gig ;-) mixing, drinking and enjoying party :D
Stelmach
Rave on!

Powrót do Sety