Joe Garrett aka Temple One

Sylwetki DJów oraz producentów.

Powrót do DJe/Producenci

Re: Joe Garrett aka Temple One

Postprzez Humulus 08 cze 2009, 12:34

demens napisał(a):Nie mogę znaleźć żadnego info o tym remixie do "All Up In My Head" : / Tylko wersja Willa Hollanda.
Wystarczy ją odsłuchać aby zauważyć, że nie jest to dzieło Willa - bassline i pady to ewidentny Joe Garrett.
Obrazek
Humulus

Postprzez bAchoR 10 cze 2009, 9:27

All Up In My Head naprawde bardzo solidne i w stylu Garreta. To musi być on. Ciekawe dlaczego tylko nawet na składankach z ER jest podpisane Will Holland Enhanced Mix ? To na bank nie jest Will.
Dejan S. - Behind The Mountains (Original Mix) <3 <3 -> mój nowy przyjaciel.
bAchoR
Dwight Mayweather

Postprzez bAchoR 03 wrz 2009, 6:00

Afterglow. Cóż za pogodny i optymistyczny utwór. Ahhh On jest jak poranna losa w blasku leniwie wschodzącego, październikowego Słońca. A nie źble trawy siedzi konik polny i podnosi rączki, nie obawiając się bocianów, które odlecialy już w sierpniu...

I tylko Tyn tyn tyn tyn tyntyntyn ty ty tytyty ty ty .... ajjj
bAchoR
Dwight Mayweather

Postprzez Humulus 03 wrz 2009, 6:22

"Afterglow" był jeszcze w porządku ale to co szykuje Garrett na najbliższe miesiące, już nie bardzo - za co pewnie przedmówca nie omieszka mnie zbesztać. A nadchodzące dzieci Joego to:
Temple One - "Sahara Nights" (Enhanced Recordings)
Thomas Coastline - "Love Victims" (Temple One Remix) (Unearthed Red)
Zwłaszcza ten ostatni zalatuje kałem.
Obrazek
Humulus

Postprzez demens 03 wrz 2009, 9:32

"Sahara Nights" bardzo dobre. Nie ma może jakiegoś mega motywu, ale jest fajny "powiew świeżości" i pokazuje, że Joe ciągle ma wiele pomysłów. Drugiego nie słyszałem.

W ogóle to ja już z oceną jego nut wstrzymuję się na co najmniej 5 odsłuchów, remix do "Lost" też mi "zalatywał kałem", a teraz słucham jak najęty :D

A "Afterglow" już dawno grzeje u mnie pozycję pewniaka do top5 tego roku, szkoda tylko że tak krótko trwa. Mógł pociągnąć jeszcze raz ten motyw bo jest przezajebisty, aż ciarki przechodzą jak się słucha.
demens

Postprzez Humulus 03 wrz 2009, 13:24

Szkoda, że premiery naprawdę dobrych remixów Joego są ciągle przekładane. Tim Preijers pres. Sense of Shiver feat. Boom - "Offshore" (Temple One Remix) prawdopodobnie nie ukaże się w tym roku, o remixie do Will Holland - "Things That Happen" słuch zaginął, a brzmiący, jakby wyszedł spod igły Garretta, Abdul Bayyari feat. Josh Money - "All Up In My Head" (Will Holland's Enhanced Remix), według oficjalnego info, "powinien ukazać się do końca roku". Nie wiadomo jednak, o który rok chodzi, a znając politykę wydawniczą Enhanced, pewnie jeszcze trochę poczekamy...
Obrazek
Humulus

Postprzez Juma 03 wrz 2009, 15:35

podpytam Hollanda co z tymi utworkami, moze zdradzi co nieco
Juma

Postprzez bAchoR 04 wrz 2009, 18:31

Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Mix)

Jak już włącze to slucham tego non-stop 2,3 godziny. Melodia niszczy wszystko. Ten Uplift to marzenie. Cieżko wyrazić słowami co się czuje słuchając tego.
bAchoR
Dwight Mayweather

Postprzez TrancEye 04 wrz 2009, 20:28

bAchoR napisał(a):Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Mix)

Jeden z lepszych utworow tego roku "Nie ma lipy" jak to mawiala pani basia
Tez tak mam jak Ty Rafal, ze jak wlacze cos na miare "Afterglow" to ciezko wylaczyc winampa ;D
TrancEye
Uplifter

Postprzez Stelmach 15 wrz 2009, 0:06

Mnie o dziwo Afterglow totalnie nie bierze z uwagi na brak jakiejś pomysłowej melodyjności; o wiele bardziej podoba mi się Stone & Young - Frozen Shores (Temple One Remix) i zapowiadane Butalesque
Stelmach
Rave on!

Postprzez Vidia 16 wrz 2009, 14:51

Vidia napisał(a):Na T 1 czekam aż będzie w Radomiu:p

to się doczekaliśmy:D
ma ktoś jakiś set Temple One? bo nie mogę znaleźć
Vidia
Die Sehnsucht.

Postprzez bAchoR 16 wrz 2009, 15:51

On zasadniczo jako tako nie jest DJem. Slyszałem tylko raz jego guest mix do Enhanced Recording with Will Holland i to troche za mało, żeby cokolwiek powiedzieć. Mistrzem DJki to on jeszcze nie jest. 8-)
bAchoR
Dwight Mayweather

Postprzez Juma 16 wrz 2009, 16:50

mam najnowszy mix od niego i estivy, oba lecialy w " eternal trance "
postaram sie upnac jutro
Juma

Postprzez Stelmach 21 wrz 2009, 15:37

bAchoR napisał(a):Mistrzem DJki to on jeszcze nie jest.

W Radomiu byłem zasadniczo cały czas pijany, ale z przebłysków trzeźwości pamiętam że do jego setu przyczepić się nie było czego. Nawaliła publika, która zmęczona i nawalona spała pod sceną od 2 w nocy.
Stelmach
Rave on!

Postprzez bAchoR 21 wrz 2009, 15:56

W Radomiu byłem zasadniczo cały czas pijany, ale z przebłysków trzeźwości pamiętam że do jego setu przyczepić się nie było czego. Nawaliła publika, która zmęczona i nawalona spała pod sceną od 2 w nocy.

Haha :D Nikt nie był trzeźwy. Ja tańczyłem do ostatniego breakdowna na scenie. Nawet Koncial jeszcze zapodał Coldplay - Tife In Technicolor zbootlegowane przez Eco.

Zamulał mixami strasznie.
bAchoR
Dwight Mayweather

Postprzez bAchoR 24 wrz 2009, 5:54

How big has the excitement been for your work in the last months?

Temple One: Yeah it’s been fantastic..I’m really grateful for all the support I’m getting along with all the gigs I have picked up this year. I never would have thought this in a million years! It’s cool though and I’m loving every minute of it and I hope to continue doing what I love.

What has been the coolest compliment that you have gotten from a fan and DJ/producer for your work in the last months?
Temple One: Good question..hmm. I’d probably have to say when I performed at gatecrasher in may.. I had a quick cht with Armin and he said he was a huge fan of my music which was really cool.

Joe where are you exactly from the UK and what was your childhood like?
Temple One: I'm from the south east of England located in a small town about 10 miles from Brighton . I was originally born in south London and moved down to south east when I was 2 years old and have stayed put ever since. I grew up with 2 brothers which was pretty cool.. we would always play football, video games and listen to music together. All in all a normal childhood.

What was the first record/CD that you bought and did that piece of music move you in any way?
Temple One: I think it was the Gatecrasher Wet compilation back in 99..thats when I really took to the sounds. I was so fascinated with the melodies and arrangements.. it was like nothing I’d heard before.

Who were your early musical inspirations and why?
Temple One: Ferry Corsten was hugely inspirational for me purely due to the fact that he was and still is a great producer.

What was the deciding moment in your life where you knew that you wanted to make music?

Temple One: I was 13 I think..I had a big love for trance and music in general. I used to dj from time to time but wanted more from the music so decided to get involved in the production side of things. At the start, I was just messing around with cheap programs such as ejay, music 2000 etc but then started to learn more advanced programs/equipment and it just went from there really.

How did you get your start in the music business. Was it the usual just sending demos to labels or did you get in some other way?
Temple One: It was back in 2005..i'd been making music for a few years by then but was still learning. I made this big room trance track which at the time I thought sounded ok so I took a lucky shot at sending it to Trance Revolution Recordings. A few weeks later they got in touch with me saying they really liked it and wanted to sign..I was over the moon!

Was there someone in the music business that helped you get your foot into the dance scene?
Temple One: Apart from getting signed to TRR, Will Holland has been a great figure in my musical career..he's like a manger to me as well as a great friend. I owe a lot to him and can’t thank him enough for what he has done for me.

Your music is really breathtaking. How would describe the Temple One sound of 2009?

Temple One: I felt I needed a name at the time of my first release so went with Tempel 1 originaly (named after the comet) but then stuck with Temple One soon after.

I like to call you Mr. atmospheric. You really have created some beautiful sounds. How important is it making a pretty atmosphere and combining nice melodies?

Temple One: To me its very important.. it gives the track depth and mood. It can take time in getting the right feel but its all worth it in the end.

The first track that I heard from you and then knew it was by you was ÓWorld BeyondÔ. You showed with that track your talent for creating a melodic trance anthem. What was your inspiration behind this track? Was this a track that was difficult to make?

Temple One: I wanted to make a massive uplifting piece to really show what trance can do for your emotions so I basically sat in front of the keyboard and just started to play until I came up with something I was happy with. I then built the track around the chords and it all went from there.

Afterglow is also a fantastic track. The atmosphere is really breathtaking. A track that you can listen to over and over and just not get enough. What was the most difficult thing you had to do to get this track perfect?

Temple One: I would have to say the mastering..just the general dynamics where everything sits right.

Your moonlight madness remix is as mellow as it gets. This is in the direction of chillout. What makes this music so soothing for you? What kind of thoughts do you get when you listen to music like this?

Temple One: I love ambient/new age music anyway which is all similar to chillout so I get a lot of ideas and inspiration from listening to various musical soundscapes. I love the atmosphere, space and spiritual side of it..just the pure emotion that takes you on a journey.

With Meridan, you have produced a driving trance smasher with a moving break and melody. What do you prefer melodic trance track or actually more chillout type of tracks?
Temple One: Well, I love both and I generally try and tie them together when I produce anyway. I would prob focus more on the melodic though just purely because I love anything with a nice melody.

What kind of studio equipment do you have? What is your most prized possession in the studio that you could not live without?
Temple One: My studio consists of a quad core pc running cubase 4 with various vst plugins along with a virus ti, proteus 2000 and novation ks rack. I also have a Mackie mixer, Roland keyboard, 2 JBL monitors and a m-audio delta 1010 soundcard. Obviously, my virus is the one thing i couldnt do without..its that good!

Do you have a certain way how you go about producing a track in the studio? Some producers look for a bassline or melody. How do you start a track and finish it?
Temple One: I always start with the melody..I'll lay down some chords and work around that.

With what producer would you like to be locked away with for 24 hours in the studio?
Temple One: hmm..there’s so many talented producers out there.. so many to choose from but I would go for Ferry Corsten

What are your alltime five favourite tracks?

Temple One: hmm..so many...ok a few I can think of that are some of my favourites.

1. Solid Globe 'North Pole' (Original Mix)
2. Solarstone 'Seven Cities' (Original Mix)
3. The Thrillseekers 'Synaesthesia' (In Motion Mix)
4. Super 8 'Cre8' (Original Mix)
5. Micro De Govia 'Voller Sterne' (Super 8 Remix)

Wypierdalaj ??

Temple One: Thank you very much!

:D
bAchoR
Dwight Mayweather

Postprzez michal 24 wrz 2009, 22:00

bAchoR napisał(a):What are your alltime five favourite tracks?

Temple One: hmm..so many...ok a few I can think of that are some of my favourites.

1. Solid Globe 'North Pole' (Original Mix)
2. Solarstone 'Seven Cities' (Original Mix)
3. The Thrillseekers 'Synaesthesia' (In Motion Mix)
4. Super 8 'Cre8' (Original Mix)
5. Micro De Govia 'Voller Sterne' (Super 8 Remix)

"Pokaż mi swoją piątkę All-Time-Favs a powiem Ci ile masz lat"
'Es ist alles lächerlich, wenn man an den Tod denkt' T. Bernhard

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen" L. Wittgenstein
michal

Postprzez demens 25 wrz 2009, 10:30

Wypierdalaj ??

Temple One: Thank you very much!

:lol:

To już wiem dlaczego jest taki dobry. Po prostu wzorował się na Corstenie ;p
demens

Postprzez Vidia 08 paź 2009, 9:11

Humulus napisał(a):Temple One - "String Theory" to jakaś pomyłka - Tempy chyba to po pijaku kleił.

Rzeczywiście, 'String theory' na razie chyba najmniej mi się podoba spośród wyczynów Temple. W Oryginale niby wszystko jest ok, na swoim miejscu, ale jednak czegoś brakuje... W remixie M6 dochodzi dość fajny bassline, ale całość jest już bardziej elektrusowa i jakby nachalna. Nie dla mnie.
U Temple One podobają mi się zazwyczaj melodie - nieproste, niebanalne.
Stelmach napisał(a):W Radomiu byłem zasadniczo cały czas pijany, ale z przebłysków trzeźwości pamiętam że do jego setu przyczepić się nie było czego.

:D to prawda, nie za bardzo można było się przyczepić do miksowania Joego. Spodziewałam się gorszego grania po tym, co wcześniej o nim słyszałam. Może tam raz mu na początku coś nie poszło, ale poza tym że jak dla mnie coś było nie tak z samym dźwiękiem, to gra była OK. Tak samo gra Estivy. Tutaj w ogóle wszystko brzmiało ładnie i wyraźnie, nie usłyszałam nic szczególnie rażącego:)
Vidia
Die Sehnsucht.

Postprzez bAchoR 08 paź 2009, 10:13

to prawda, nie za bardzo można było się przyczepić do miksowania Joego. Spodziewałam się gorszego grania po tym, co wcześniej o nim słyszałam. Może tam raz mu na początku coś nie poszło, ale poza tym że jak dla mnie coś było nie tak z samym dźwiękiem, to gra była OK. Tak samo gra Estivy. Tutaj w ogóle wszystko brzmiało ładnie i wyraźnie, nie usłyszałam nic szczególnie rażącego:)

Agnieszka, Tempy za póżno kończył utwory i za wcześnie wchodził następnymi, przez co set sprawiał wrażenie zamulającego ?
Estiva wygrał moim zdaniem ;)
bAchoR
Dwight Mayweather

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do DJe/Producenci