Pioneer CDJ-2000 / 900

Dział poświęcony sprzętowi do produkcji oraz miksowania.

Powrót do Hardware

Pioneer CDJ-2000 / 900

Postprzez Sisiek 17 wrz 2009, 16:39

W sumie tutaj nikt nie interesuje się sprzętem ... w końcu jest Ableton ale może kogoś zaciekawi 8-) Dwa nowe modele od Pionka. Było sporo spekulacji związanych z nazwą , wyglądem, opcjami i dziś o to Pioneer ujawnił sporo danych (włącznie z powalającą jak na nasz rynek ceną). Temat na razie zakładam trochę na surowo i w miarę czasu uzupełnię informacje (zwłaszcza o 900) :) Na razie widzę fajny patent z przewijaniem tracka. Świetny ekran LCD i ... czytnik kart SD :D

Na początek dwa obrazki:

CDJ-2000

Obrazek

CDJ-900

Obrazek

Film CDJ-2000 + link z fotkami

http://gizmodo.com/5361368/pioneer-cdj+ ... lcd-screen

Evolution. Changing times call for changing tools. That’s why Pioneer’s new multi-format player is the natural selection for the next generation of DJs. It’s been 15 years since the genesis of Pioneer’s first CDJ deck, which led to the world-beating CDJ-1000 series. Now it’s time for something completely new. Introducing a major leap forward for the club standard CDJ series: the CDJ-2000 – Pioneer’s new professional player for the digital age.

The CDJ-2000 fizzes with fresh DNA and can play music from multiple sources, including CD, DVD, USB storage devices and SD memory cards. It also comes with the revolutionary music database management software for DJs: rekordbox™. Based on Pioneer’s ‘Prepare & Perform’ concept, rekordbox™ works (for both Mac and PC) like the leading music database management software, but is more creative and more DJ-friendly. rekordbox™ allows DJs to prepare more before their performance and opens a door to tools such as Hot Cue Banks and Quantize, for perfectly synced loops every time. DJs can then export data to a USB or SD device to access vast libraries of music files and perform live – without the need for extra equipment or any inconvenient rewiring in the club. No need to burn CDs, simply take your USB device to the club, plug in to the CDJ and play. Through the industry-first Pro DJ Link, music files and database data on one single USB or SD device can be shared simultaneously by up to four players connected via LAN (local area network) cable. Plus, the data history of each DJ set is automatically saved and can be made into a playlist that can be loaded back into rekordbox™. Another key facet of the CDJ-2000 is its advanced HID (human interface device) and MIDI capabilities for native control of DVS (digital vinyl systems) via USB. What’s more, it achieves Pioneer’s highest sound quality to date through an improved audio output circuit, a new audiophile-pleasing Wolfson DAC processor, and a built-in 24-bit/48 kHz sound card.

Naturally, the CDJ-2000’s layout is related to its robust, reliable predecessor, the CDJ-1000MK3. However, although it fits easily into the MK3’s footprint, it ramps up performance with the largest (6.1-inch) clearest full-colour screen in the business. Below the screen is an industry-first waveform Needle Search™/Needle Drop ribbon, so that all the convenience of direct file browsing can now be found in an intuitive hardware format. Add to these features a highly evolved illuminated Jog wheel, and an overall enhanced design, complete with carry handles and Kensington lock, and you have the ideal digital innovation for total performance and seamless synchronisation.

‘DJing is increasingly about the endless creative possibilities opened up by digital Darwinism. Natural selection favours superior performance and those who can better streamline processes to channel the best of the software and hardware worlds. It really is all about the survival of the fittest. This new hybrid species of multi-player, our CDJ-2000, is thus an adaptable digital solution for the evolving needs of leading DJs,’ comments Mark Grotefeld, Head of Marketing (Pro DJ), Pioneer Europe.

CDJ-2000 KEY FEATURES
Fully compatible with a wide range of media formats
Besides regular audio CDs (and MP3 data CDs and DVDs) the CDJs can play music files that have been copied to SD memory cards and USB storage devices, such as flash memory and hard disk drives. Compatible file formats are MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF (16/24-bit). Files on Tonium’s Pacemaker*1 can also be played when connected as a storage device via USB.

rekordbox™ database management software for DJs introduces the ‘Prepare & Perform’ concept
The idea behind ‘Prepare & Perform’ is that rekordbox™ works in harmony with DJs, allowing them to analyse, arrange, edit and export their music and data to digital media before their performance. Put simply, rekordbox™ offers an alternative to taking a laptop to the club. Not only does it function like a database for DJs (and is compatible with the leading music database management software through a bridge feature) but it also offers many more creative opportunities. DJs can prepare cue points, loops and Hot Cues in advance of their show. They can manage music files by editing tag information and artwork, while rekordbox™ analyses such track information as BPM and wave data. DJs can also edit beatgrids, which utilise the CDJ-2000’s new Quantize performance features, so, as an option, all cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat every time. In addition, users can create, edit and manage playlists in rekordbox™ and the CDJ-2000 creates a history playlist on your storage device of every track played for review when you next sync with rekordbox™.

Huge full-colour display screen leads the market
A bright, elevated 6.1-inch LCD enables DJs to acquire all information at a glance in the dark. And it’s not just about browsing directly though text, because artwork can also be displayed. Thanks to a combination of the GUI (graphical user interface) and a rotary selector, track browsing/selection is made super-quick and easy. Plus, for on-the-fly programming, tag lists can be created using the dedicated Tag button. Meanwhile, that all-important wave data is displayed with improved precision, so that high/low amplitude components can be grasped in the greatest detail to date.

Industry-first Needle Search™/Needle Drop for speedy searches and previews
This industry first reproduces digitally the action of needle dropping on vinyl. Needle Search™ lets you instantaneously preview music at any chosen point with pinpoint accuracy. Simply slide a finger along the Needle Drop pad while listening to the stuttered preview and checking the wave display to locate peaks and troughs. This tactile ribbon controller can also be used to conduct keyword searches.

Industry-first Pro DJ Link permits multi-play from a single source and file sharing among four players
For the very first time, DJs can connect up to four CDJ-2000s and rekordbox™ by LAN connection and instantly share music and data between the players. That’s one LAN hub, one USB storage device or SD memory card, and countless creative possibilities – multi-directionally reinforced.

Improved quality audio output circuit with Wolfson DAC processor
A high-performance Wolfson DAC processor allows audio to be reproduced with a lush analogue feel. Great news for audiophiles is the better signal-to-noise ratio, giving a massive improvement on the CDJ-1000MK3 processor, and a new hybrid operation amplifier circuitry that also minimises noise. The result is a clear, transparent sound that is faithful to the original.

Advanced connectivity with 24-bit/48 kHz sound card, HID and MIDI control via USB
The CDJ-2000 has a built-in sound card so no extra interface or unnecessary rewiring is required and connection is possible by using only one USB cable. Information can be output as MIDI to software and other MIDI devices via USB. The player can also be used as a MIDI controller. But HID control offers superior interfacing with software, beating MIDI with speed, audio/visual streaming and two-way information on displays. Consequently, the player can easily, precisely and natively control such DVS systems as Serato’s Scratch Live*2, Native Instrument’s Traktor*3 series and MixVibes’ Cross*4 – without any need for time-coded discs.

Quantized beat loop for perfectly synced cue points, loops and Hot Cues
After music files have been analysed with rekordbox™, the Quantize function automatically corrects and syncs the beat during a manual loop or real-time cue in. This even works if the in/out point is off beat. There is also a convenient auto one-touch four-beat loop onboard, if required. And thanks to a new 0.5 frame step, there’s twice the resolution for setting even more precise cue and loop points.

An extra three Hot Cue Banks, available via the rekordbox™ playlist
Aside from the three Hot Cue buttons on the CDJ-2000 player itself, there are also three Hot Cue Banks to be found in the rekordbox™ playlist. This provides users with an abundance of Hot Cues to further extend the editing opportunities.

Advanced new Jog for smooth operability and greater feeling adjustment
The all-new club conscious Jog dial is illuminated in four different places. It’s also much quieter and smoother in operation, and has a far wider tension range when compared to the CDJ-1000MK3.
Ostatnio edytowano 17 wrz 2009, 22:12 przez Sisiek, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
5-hydroksytryptamina | 3,4-dihydroksyfenyloetyloamina
Obrazek
Sisiek
Let's Go Techno

Re: Pioneer CDJ-2000 / 900

Postprzez sector 17 wrz 2009, 16:47

Oba fajne, tylko troche. LCD mi sie srednio podobaja, ale napewno sprawdzaja sie 100x lepiej niz te plaskie. Wyglad wygladem a zastosowanie zastosowaniem. Widac, ze za kazdym razem Pioneer zmienia troche design. Te 200 by mi sie przydaly szczerze mowiac zamiast moich 800 mk2, pasowalby mi do mixera :) ale nie ma co narzekac i tak nie jest zle.
sector
the king of bongo!

Postprzez Sisiek 17 wrz 2009, 21:17

sector napisał(a):LCD mi sie srednio podobaja, ale napewno sprawdzaja sie 100x lepiej niz te plaskie.

Zajebista sprawa coś jak komputer pokładowy ( obecne już w modelach Denona ). Obejrzyj filmik co dałem tylko nie wiem czy działa bo mi coś się w poście nie pokazuje :P Jak coś to link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-S9Xf3waY

Krótka piłka:

http://www.djresource.eu/Topics/story/1 ... -CDJ-2000/

http://www.djresource.eu/Topics/story/1 ... r-CDJ-900/
Obrazek
Sisiek
Let's Go Techno

Postprzez Qsi 17 wrz 2009, 22:19

coś mi mówi, że Pionek nie zastosuje tutaj cen dumpingowych :lol:

i tak będą dalej tłuc z 1000.czek i tak :)
Qsi

Postprzez Vibez 17 wrz 2009, 22:39

Waveform view i needle searching! Rewelacja!
Vibez
aka Douglas Howarth

Postprzez sector 26 wrz 2009, 9:40

sector
the king of bongo!

Postprzez Rapture 30 wrz 2009, 13:18

Vibez napisał(a):Waveform view

O to to :)

Ja chyba pojde nerke sprzedac za takie cudenka :(
Obrazek
Rapture
Syn Wisternoffa, Brat Rosena

Postprzez Technik303 30 wrz 2009, 18:17

są już w www.dj-sklep.pl ;) przejdę się obadać, wymacać i pograć :P
15.04.2011 Progressive Tunes @ LOFT Club / Wrocław
Deep in Progress
Tanie kasztany @ piwnica we Wrocławskim Wiksolocie ;)
Technik303

Postprzez sector 30 wrz 2009, 18:21

wielka szkoda, ze jak na warunki polskie ceny sa mega zaporowe :| O ile cena cdj1000 mk3 byla jeszcze do przelkniecia to ta juz napewno nie.
sector
the king of bongo!

Postprzez Sisiek 30 wrz 2009, 20:55

sector napisał(a):wielka szkoda, ze jak na warunki polskie ceny sa mega zaporowe :|

Bo to nie jest sprzęt żeby postawić w domu na szafie i grać raz na jakiś czas tylko profesjonalne narzędzie do grania w klubach :)
Obrazek
Sisiek
Let's Go Techno

Postprzez Technik303 03 paź 2009, 14:06

jaki problem ;) załóż firmę i weź w leasing :P :D
15.04.2011 Progressive Tunes @ LOFT Club / Wrocław
Deep in Progress
Tanie kasztany @ piwnica we Wrocławskim Wiksolocie ;)
Technik303

Postprzez Sisiek 03 paź 2009, 15:58

Mi tam moje 400 wystarczają i to w zupełności :P CDJ-2000 bym kupił do grania disco polo na weselach więc pomyśle nad tym leasingiem :D
Obrazek
Sisiek
Let's Go Techno

Postprzez xymek 06 paź 2009, 16:20

No proszę...można powiedzieć, że Pioneer w końcu dogonił konkurencję (Denon). Choć nie rozumie na co komu w tym odtwarzaczu DVD (ktoś wypala muzę na DVD skoro może mieć wszystko na dysku albo pendrive?).
Fajne patenty to na pewno funkcja LINK, nowy wyświetlacz, frame search.

Co do ceny to wiadomo - zabójcza jak to na piona, ale tak jak napisał Sisiek - to nie jest sprzęt do domu, tylko albo do wypożyczania, albo jako main setup w dużym klubie. A wtedy po prostu - zarabia na siebie, za parę 2000ek można będzie spokojnie zażyczyć sobie 500zł-doba...biorąc pod uwagę, że będą na siebie zarabiać pewnie co weekend to nie muszę chyba pisać, jak szybko się zwrócą. A jak już wypożyczasz to i masz firmę czyli kupując je wrzucasz je sobie w koszty...czyli tak na prawdę kupujesz znacznie taniej...
Obrazek
xymek

Postprzez koncial 06 paź 2009, 17:50

Tak jak napisał wyżej Xymek zgadzam sie i ja w sumie miałem zamieniać na CDJ 1000 mk3 swoje 800 mk2 ale skoro wyszły CDJ 2000 cóż moge powiedzieć pięknie będa się kurzyć przy mojej DJM 800 i EFX 1000 a wyświetlacz łądnie będzie bił po oczach, a tak na poważnie to moim zdaniem sprzęt będzie wart każdej złotówki choć jezeli miałbym kupować 2 x CDJ 900 (wreszcie skok co 0.02%) wolałbym jedną CDJ 900 i 1000mk3 bo jak znam życie "tysiączki" jeszcze długo w PL będa za standart słurzyć w niejednym klubie a tak wypalając CDR robimy sobie jedną karte pamięci na poczciwego 1000ka i jedna karte na nowym sofcie piona ktory dostajemy razem z odtwarzaczem. Nie bede się rozpisywał na temat funkcji nowych odtwarzaczów bo każdy oglądał filmiki. Jak zauważył Xymo Pion w pewien sposób dogonił konkurencje, tylko to co rózni piona od konkurencji to nie wydaje odtwarzacza "co roku nowy model + zmiana softu co 2 dni" tylko Pionek robi to raz na 5 lat i jednego jesteś pewien że ten sprzęt od razu będzie śmigał tak jak powinien, ja używam "gratów" pioniera dość długo i moge jedno powiedzieć ten sprzęt jest prawie ;) niezniszczalny najlepszy przykład?? w Klubie G2 gdzie robie M2H są pionki mk3 jak tylko pojawiły sie w PL czyli koło 5 lat co środa/czwartek/piątek/sobota/niedziele są grane przez róznych pajaców pseudo DJ i różnego rodzaji vodzirejów w sierpniu wróciły z "pierwszej od nowości" wizyty w serwisie :D poza tym że z wyglądu zewnętrzego sa lekko zajechane, to sprzęt śmiga jakby wczoraj z fabryki wyszedł i to wg mnie jest najlepszą rekomendacją dla tej firmy
koncial

Powrót do Hardware