Blueman rzuca trance

Ogólna dyskusja na temat muzyki.

Powrót do Dyskusja ogólna

Blueman rzuca trance

Postprzez Matvel 29 gru 2010, 19:09

It's time to say goodbye!

A new year is almost around the corner but just before it I would like to announce some news, actually bad news, better now then start a new year with bad news.

As you guys have noticed I didn't had any release for a while, the reason for this is because I lost the motivation and especially because I lost the passion for trance. Don't get me wrong, I still like to compose music, especially songs like in my soundtrack previews but just not as often as in the past while I wouldn't go back to trance anymore.

I have a lot of unfinished trance songs, but there is no motivation to continue anymore, im sorry. I might do a mix out of my unfinished trance projects, to show you what kind of projects I had on my computer for a while.
Maybe I will do only two more singles, Away From The Sun and and maybe, just maybe another one. I think it would be a shame not to finish them because the melodys are really one of my best, we will see.

My favourite music was always film music on which I will focus in the future.
I never had any musical education so i don't know if I have any chances in this but I will try to learn it as much as possible by my self.
It will probably be almost impossible to succeed in this because most of pro composers studied at least something and this days there is so many talented composers, a lot of competition but I will give it a try anyway.

If I won't have any luck with this then I will quit with music and probably make just something little here and there and play on my midi key for pleasure.

I would like to thank to all my fans and for all the support, it was a pleasure to read all the beautiful comments in the last three years, thank you!

I wish everyone a happy new year celebration ヅ

info z myspace
Matvel

Re: Blueman rzuca trance

Postprzez peterhol9 29 gru 2010, 19:29

[*] :D
I LOVE RUSSIAN AND GREEK PROGRESSIVE

Obrazek
peterhol9
yoma

Postprzez PaulCane 29 gru 2010, 20:06

Pamiętaj Andy (Andrzeju?), Białystok Cię wspiera! [*] xD
PaulCane
Paua

Postprzez sector 29 gru 2010, 20:14

Nie znam czlowieka!
sector
the king of bongo!

Postprzez PaulCane 29 gru 2010, 20:29

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andy-Blue ... 7880492241

jak to mawiają ludzie z mojej klasy... "aż się k***a wzruszyłem" ^^
PaulCane
Paua

Postprzez TBk2000 29 gru 2010, 21:10

Ten Andy Blueman?! O NIE! ;O
TBk2000
Allah Akbar !

Postprzez bAchoR 29 gru 2010, 21:57

Kolejny strzał w plecy w stronę Trance'u :/
Nie dziwię się, że brakuje mu motywacji. Trance od paru lat jest taśmowy. W sumie zawsze był. Ile może trwać era czegoś co brzmi, budowane jest zawsze tak samo ? To wynika też z tego, że nawet taki łach jak ja może produkować ?
Szkoda, że muzyka której poświęciłem tyle czasu, tyle zaprzepaściłem rzeczy w swoim życiu, po prostu umiera na moich oczach.
W sumie od roku zrozumiałem, że muzyka to taka pasja, który nic Ci nie daje( i co mi z tych podnoszonych rączek, wzruszeń etc.) bezlitośnie zjada czas... No i siedzisz w domu te 2,3 godziny, a w domu k... ludzie umierają. Poznałem paru zajebistych ludzi, ale co z tego ? Dzielą nas kilometry, rzadko się widujemy, a czas lubi to zamieniać w zapomnienie. :/
Smutne to, ale taka prawda.

:)
Dejan S. - Behind The Mountains (Original Mix) <3 <3 -> mój nowy przyjaciel.
bAchoR
Dwight Mayweather

Postprzez Vibez 30 gru 2010, 2:56

Bachor, dorosłeś.

Czas abyś zmienił ksywe na sTaRuCh.

Powodzenia!
Vibez
aka Douglas Howarth

Postprzez Vibez 30 gru 2010, 2:59

A tak prawde mówiąc, wcale sie chłopowi nie dziwie. Mam dokładnie to samo podejście.
Vibez
aka Douglas Howarth

Postprzez TBk2000 30 gru 2010, 4:25

Zeby do takiego samego wniosku doszlo 90% producentow trensu :D, a tu tylko jeden :roll:.
TBk2000
Allah Akbar !

Postprzez Humulus 30 gru 2010, 6:06

Kandi, Suncatcher, Nickey - bierzcie przykład z Niebieskiego Ludka!
Obrazek
Humulus

Postprzez Vidia 30 gru 2010, 10:00

Ja tam nigdy nie byłam fanką twórczości Andy'ego, więc jakoś specjalnie teraz nie żałuję. W jego produkcjach niby wszystko było OK, ale niemal zawsze czegoś mi brakowało.
Jak słusznie zauważono warto przeczytac komentarz Mike'a Foyle'a. Z wieloma jego fragmentami się zgadzam. Przytaczam go w całości poniżej:
Mike Foyle: Sorry to hear that mate. I know where you're coming from enitrely. We all have stages in our lives when we feel lacking in inspiration. Also the scene has changed a hell of a lot in the last few years. Digital Download revolution has made it much easier to get music released and much harder to find good music as a consequence. Competition between labels is too fierce and every producer is desperate to get their music released somewhere or anywhere. There are no longer the same quality standards to be met in the underground electronic music scene anymore. It is very sad indeed. The loudness war is one of the worst things to ever happen to the music scene. Everything these days sounds like its designed to blow up a club sound system. Works with some music, ruins other music. But the only standard which people take into account when mixing their records these days is how loud they can make their production and it's really sad. What happened to the melodies? 2003 was for me the best year. Releases like "Leama - Requiem For a Dream" and "Rio Addicts - Crossroads" and "Solar Stone - Seven Cities / Solarcoaster etc) are what trance is all about for me. I feel under pressure these days to produce a certain thing, and when I don't deliver exactly that, people get angry with me. The trance crowd is begining to turn into one which is somewhat narrow minded and unaccepting of other styles and genres, particularly within the electronc music scene. That is of course a generalised statement.. But on the whole I have been suprised at peoples lack of enthusiasm and even hatred towards music that they do not understand. I for one have been getting very much into tech house, deep house, techno, even some dubstep and also a lot of lounge music and electronica. I love it all. But as soon as my music becomes tinged with influences from these areas people get upset and offended. People really seem to take it to heart and it upsets me. I look around me and I see other electronic music genres and communities flourishing. Techno embraces influences from the world over, there are no rules and no restrictions. The fans are excited by change and welcome experimentation. But in trance they just feed off the same old generic pap. There is a rule book that must be followed concisely to produce a trance track that is worth listening to...

To be fair, things are looking up. I think the worst time was around 2008 to 2009. Trance become awful! But I'm finding it easier now to come accross good music. There are a wave of producers who are making big things happen for trance. Mat Zo, Leon Bolier, Cliff Coenraaad, Arty, DNS Project, Skytech, Sander van Doorn to name just a few. God bless them for keeping this scene alive.

I will always be passionate about trance music because of how big a part it has played in my life and the beautiful years which sadly have been and gone. It will always be a part of who I am now. But I can see my own music evolving into something new if things don't look up for trance. I don't enjoy the narrow-mindedness demonstrated by a lot of trance fans, and I don't like the pressure to be generic. People just want to hear me repeat things that I have already done. There is no encouragement to try something new or different. No drive behind the development of the genre. Things are happening slowly but for the most part, change is not welcome in trance and I think that is a real shame.

So yeah, I know exactly how you feel. My decision though was to carry on producing music which I enjoy making. I hope that I can entertain people with what I'm doing and that people continue to enjoy my music but from now on I'm making stuff for me, not anyone else. I will be working on an album later in the year and it's going to be a true expression of myself and what I want to do. No one wiill influence it's result.

Good luck with what you go on to do mate. I've always wanted to get more into the film sound track side of things as well. Perhaps more the elctronica front to it though? Keep in touch and let me know how you get on and I would love to hear stuff that you're working on as it comes together. My email address is mike@mikefoyle.com.

All the best and Happy New Year fella,

Mike
Ostatnio edytowano 03 sty 2011, 10:09 przez Vidia, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Vidia
Die Sehnsucht.

Postprzez d3cK 30 gru 2010, 11:49

To co pisze MF to prawda, mądry tekst.
Pomijając fakt odejścia Bluemana ze sceny trance, Nad czym tera bedę się wzruszał skoro trance nie jest i nie zapewne nie będzie już tym co kiedyś ?!

:)
d3cK
Wjechał na superkoniu

Postprzez TrancEye 30 gru 2010, 12:17

Z trance'em jest tak jak z calym swiatem Lepszy juz nie bedzie Pozostal powrot do przeszlosci
TrancEye
Uplifter

Postprzez phantom 30 gru 2010, 12:56

Szczerze mówiąc, większym zaskoczeniem jest dla mnie to, kto napisał o tym na forum :D.

Nic wielkiego. On w ogóle nagrał coś innego poza przewidywalnym, patetycznym trance'em? W całym tym swoim wywodzie co krok podkreśla, jak trudno będzie mu przebić się w świecie muzyki filmowej ze względu na brak wykształcenia, ale jednocześnie nie zdołał zauważyć, że największą barierą będzie kreatywność. Goście młodsi o dziesięć lat wydawali zdecydowanie bardziej inspirujący materiał, kiedy on 'recenzował' swój własny utwór na Discogs.
phantom

Postprzez Matvel 30 gru 2010, 13:45

Info w sumie od Pawła dostałem. Poza tym nie róbta tutaj ze mnie jakiegoś wroga upliftów, 3 lata temu sam byłem ich zwolennikiem. A Blueman'a szanuję, zwłaszcza za Neverland (Energetic Mix) czy remix do Circles.
Matvel

Postprzez demens 30 gru 2010, 18:36

Decyzja raczej niespodziewana, tym bardziej że jego tegoroczny remix do "Kanya" był jednym z lepszych tjunów tego roku. Jednak imo te oficjalne pożegnania, wyjaśnienia itp. niepotrzebne (teraz się zaczną ceregiele jak z tym facebook'iem). Taką decyzję podjął i należy to uszanować, lepsze to niż tworzenie jakichś zapychaczy byle tylko wydawać, a do tego było już chyba niedaleko, skoro "lost the passion for trance" :)
demens

Postprzez TrancEye 30 gru 2010, 20:01

Tak z ciekawosci przesluchalem jego nieskonczone projekty i szczerze piszac nie znalazlem nic ciekawego dla siebie

http://soundcloud.com/andy-blueman/andy ... -2008-2009

Soundtracki wypadaja duzo ciekawiej

http://soundcloud.com/andy-blueman/andy ... k-previews

Jaralem sie nim na poczatku mocno, pozniej mi przeszlo W pewnym momencie mialem juz dosc tych epickich breakdownow i melodii, ktrore juz gdzies slyszalem Jednak wielki szacunek za to co zrobil dla upliftingu Rozwinal te scene na pewno Remix Circles mistrzostwo swiata!
TrancEye
Uplifter

Postprzez Greeg 31 gru 2010, 17:09

Hyh. Pytanie jest zasadnicze. Ilu ludzi tego słucha ? 100, 200 ? Chyba w każdym internetowym sklepie trance jest na szarym końcu pod względem sprzedaży (pomijam juz jakieś totalne wynalazki). Mało ludzi słucha, jeszcze mniej kupuje - nie da rady z tego wyżyć, więc ludzie rezygnują. I ja im się nie dziwie.

zresztą, dzisiaj mlodzież słucha muzyki z popiskujących iCrap'ów czy telefonów więc o czym w ogóle mówimy. To jest totalne spłycenie muzyki do jakichś "pierdziawek". W takich warunkach ciężko o coś kreatywnego, a przecież jeśli ktoś się zdecydował na bycie producentem / dj'em no to też jakoś musi wyżyć. Hyh, i pomyśleć, że kiedyś w liceum poważnie się zastanawialem nad "karierą" muzyczną. Z perpektywy lat - to byłby dopiero strzał w kolano ;) ...
Greeg

Następna strona

Powrót do Dyskusja ogólna