Hypnotic Duo - Lonely People

Postprzez cinek 15 sty 2011, 12:29

Hypnotic Duo - Lonely People
Premiera światowa: 10.01.2010
Nr katalogowy: MIST122
Label: Mistiquemusic

Tracklista:

01. Lonely People (Original Mix)
02. Lonely People (Breeze & Quadrat Remix)
03. Lonely People (Deep In Calm Remix)
04. Lonely People (MSZ Remix)
05. Lonely People (Wav-E Remix)

Krótka recenzja:

"The Lithuanian production team Hypnotic Duo rolled through 2011 at a breakneck pace with no less than 77 official releases and along the way the remixed the likes of Quivver, Michael, Levan & Stiven Rivic, Chris Fortier and dPen.

Beatport

2011 is upon and so is there first release 'Lonely People' which comes courtesy of one of our favourites label here at Release Promo 'Mistiquemusic'. It's a strong start to 2011 for both Hypnotic Duo and Mistique with this solid release that includes mixes from: MSZ, Wav-E, Deep In Calm, Breeze & Quadrant. The 'Lonely People' original is aimed squarely at the dancefloor with a solid driving groove, simple piano hooks , airy melodies and floor rocking key changes! Certainly one of Hypnotic Duo's best productions to date. Breeze & Quadrant turn in a much more tech house influenced mix with great drums and nice melodic sprinklings. The Polish producer Deep In Calm has been gaining huge support recently for his outstanding productions and people are starting to take notice, on his 'Lonely People' remix he has delivered yet again. He's created a gorgeously deep, spacey atmosphere with a think, warm bassline and perfectly spacious melodic elements. The flow and transitions throughout the track are incredible and make for a great radio or club piece. Really looking forward to hearing more from this fine up and coming producer. MSZ cranks the energy back up and delivers an atmospheric progressive trance stormer with a big bouncy bassline that should satisfy most peaktime dancefloors quite nicely. The final mix here is supplied by Wav-E and he's added a chunkier progressive house groove and he's also put an incredible melodic breakbeat section which is simply outstanding. The emotional key changes are brilliant and should bring goosebumps to a good number of listeners and dancefloors worldwide. An excellent package from Mistique who have started 2011 in a very positive way!"

źródło: Release Promo (releasepromo.com)

Sample

Hypnotic Duo - Lonely People (Deep In Calm Remix)

Dla mnie faworytem jest remiks od Breeze & Quadrat. Może i są trochę monotonni ale jednocześnie bardzo hipnotyczni. Oryginał również z potencjałem. No i może mój remiks komuś przypadnie do gustu :)
cinek

Re: Hypnotic Duo - Lonely People

Postprzez peterhol9 15 sty 2011, 22:51

przesłuchałem epkę i muszę stwierdzić, że...jest kapitalna! :) Mój zachwyt dotyczyć będzie tylko 3 pozycji, a mianowicie wszystkich "Samotnych ludzi" poza wersją B&Q. Najlepiej prezentuje się mix, który jest wolniejszy, głębszy, hipnotyzujący. Nie jest to bynajmniej wspomniana cinek przez Ciebie wersja Breeze& Quadrat, lecz..Twoja. Tak jest, to ona prezentuje najlepszy poziom. Szczerze gratuluję :)
I LOVE RUSSIAN AND GREEK PROGRESSIVE

Obrazek
peterhol9
yoma

Re: Hypnotic Duo - Lonely People

Postprzez dj3500 02 mar 2011, 19:46

Tym razem Twój remiks jakoś mnie nie zachwycił. B&Q - dno i sto metrów mułu. MSZ - byłby fajny ale ktoś zapomniał tam o czymś przy masteringu ;) jakby brakowało basu. Najlepszy oryginał, fajny skoczny i melodyjny utwór :)
dj3500
Administrator

Powrót do Progressive